Friday 23 November 2007

Another...............


Yes you've guessed it.....Another Sugar Nellie....I think i'm completely obsessed with these little cuties. Matted onto K & Co patterned card stock a couple of brads and the flowers are die cuts from hotp.

I will have to do some other cards now! I have all the Family Christmas cards to complete and still have masses to do for friends. So much to do and so little time...

Might not be on over the weekend as my step-daughter is here on Saturday and she kind of takes over the computer! And i don't fancy wrestling with her! ( LOL ).

Let me know what you think!

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Beautiful card, never enough hours in the day!!! Sue:o)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous card ,i must get some of these stamps ,you make them look so good ,Dawnx

Gina said...

another lovely card wendy
Gina x

My Paper World said...

very cute! and I love the papers that you have used!

Anonymous said...

cute card:)

Leann said...

ah, lovely Nellie!!!!

great card =-)

Michelle Short said...

Lovely card, really cute Nellie. Love the colours and layout you have chosen :0)