Wednesday 2 January 2008

Happy New Year!

Sorry...sorry...sorry that i have not posted for ages. I have been sooooooo busy with family and christmas and then new year i have just not had a minute to myself. Im itching to get crafting as i havent done anything since before christmas!!!! Santa was very kind to me this year and bought me a cuttlebug,crop-o-dile, whispers pen set and lots of lovely bits and pieces! I NEED TO CRAFT.....but im now back at work and this is our busiest time of year so will try to come on when i can.

Just to wish you all a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Card~I~ology Creations said...

I can relate.. I have to go back to work tomorrow after being off for 3 weeks.. Bummer...

Tina

Sewflake said...

Looking forward to all you do in the new year, I also have to return to work tomorrow, can understand the demands of each day doesn't always give us time to post.