Wednesday 27 February 2008

Tilda & co Challenge 8-Wishing you well!


Well her is Challenge 8 for tilda & co. The brief was:-


Now onto this week's challenge - Wishing you well!

I thought it would be very apt to have a get well challenge this week, not only is Donna out of action but there seems to be a lot of colds and other viruses doing the rounds just now.
You could make a Get Well card or a mini book, an altered item or gift box, anything really that would cheer up a sick friend or relative!


Well i think she is a little cutie!!! I have had a bit of spending spree on Magnolia Stamps.....Joanna Sheen had some lovely one's and her delivery is free!!!! You see its just that i NEEDED them!

10 comments:

Frances said...

this is lovely Wendy, see you are well and truely addicted then!

Glad it wasn't only me that felt that tremor, it was pretty strong - my walls wobbled before my eyes, didn't know what was happening at first!

Annie said...

lovely card Wendy and you have used one of my favourite Tildas too!

Annie said...

What a cute card! It's like spring in an envelope.

Sandy said...

Oh this is really lovely. Gorgeous design.

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours

Deb said...

Beautiful card Wendy, lovely colours, I love this Tilda, still not managed to get her yet

Thank you for joining in with the challenge!

debby4000 said...

fabulous card, love all the flowers.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous bright colours. :) Fab card. :)

Vanessa.

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card, what a great layout and lovely bright colours, this card would cheer anyone up! I have tagged you, I hope you don't mind. Please see my blog for details if you would like to play along :0)

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

wonderful card.
i love the greens and yellows.. darling how you put it all together