Tuesday 5 May 2009

A new Challenge Blog....

I have just been over on Gina's blog and come across this......so i am spreading the word......

As you know I love my promarkers and use them on practically every card I make, so I won't come as any surprise to hear that along with my fellow devotee Denise (The Crafty Den) we have set up a "Passion for ProMarkers" challenge blog. The challenge will run weekly on a Tuesday and consist of being set 2 or 3 specific colours of promarkers that you must use that particular week.
Now it's all very new and at the moment we are looking for 4 other promarker lovers to join our DT, so if you're interested just pop over to the Passion for ProMarkers blog and take a look (there are only a few rules). The closing date for applications is 18th May and our first challenge begins on 26th May. We would love it if you could come over and join the challenge. Please can you spread the word around as it would be great to start with a bang!

********************updated***************************

oops.....i forgot to put the contact details for Ginas blog on here....so here it is

http://cardkabin.blogspot.com/

sorry everyone......and thanks to Paul for pointing this out!

3 comments:

Paul said...

I'm a big Promarkers fan too but how do I get to the blog? HELP!
Paul

Gina said...

Oh bless you Wendy, you have given us a few followers already :)
gina xxx

Stephanie said...

What a great idea - have fun with your fab new venture :) Love Steph xxx